Portfolio :: Health Education Projects
Planning and Facilitation of an Online Symposium for the Canadian HIV Vaccine Initiative (CHVI) Research and Development Alliance.
Project Date: 2015, November - 2015, December
Partners in this project: International Centre for Infectious Diseases, Alliance Coordinating Office
The International Centre for Infectious Diseases & Alliance Coordinating Office contracted eHanlis Inc. to assist with the planning and facilitation of an online symposium entitled: “CHVI Large Team Grants: An Update” for HIV Researchers in North America and Africa.
The following activities were completed for this project:
• Provided feedback to presenters to ensure the online symposium was interactive and used the technology effectively
• Participated in a dry run for the online symposium
• Completed an orientation to the technology at the start of the symposium
• Ensured that the online symposium ran smoothly
• Edited the recording of the symposium and provided a link for participants to access after the symposium
| Portfolio Home | List All |